- Around 1.4m firms have accessed BBLs since May 2020.
- Over 10.7 million people submitted their 2019/20 return by the deadline.
- New rules set to take effect for construction from 1 March 2021.
- Will Chancellor Rishi Sunak raise taxes or maintain the status quo?
- The business group identified six elements to help firms prepare.
- The cash boost will be made available from 31 July 2021.
- Around four million UK workers were furloughed at the end of December.
- Around 15% of businesses are at “great risk” of imminent closure
- Employees’ salaries currently attract more in tax than self-employed individuals.
- Unemployment increased to 5% in the three months to November 2020.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.