- Freeze expected to bring 17,000 more employees onto the scheme.
- Confidence lowest in accommodation and food services.
- Households entitled to £350.
- Interest rates rise for the second time in three months.
- Tax burden at highest level in 70 years.
- First generally accessible pensions dashboard not available until mid-2024.
- HMRC has thrown taxpayers a lifeline due to pandemic pressures.
- Interest charged at 2.75% on tax owed from 1 February 2022.
- No.10 denies ‘wobbling’ on increase.
- £125 tax break could be closed.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.