- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
- Companies will have to notify HMRC that they intend to make a claim.
- Return to cities push up rental demand and prices.
- Consultation on changes launched.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2021.
- Tax authority warns of payment delays looming.
- Capital gains tax reporting deadline is now 60 days.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.