- Over 25,000 taxpayers rush to spread payments.
- Charge cap will remain unchanged at 0.75%.
- Changes are set to take effect from April 2021.
- HMRC said the decision is not a blanket waiving of penalties.
- 14% expect to reduce headcount in the next three months.
- 45% of self-assessment taxpayers yet to file.
- Latest COVID-19 support 'misses the mark'.
- Government-backed loans will also run until March.
- Treasury confirms grants of up to £9,000 per property are available.
- Measures include a one-off grant worth up to £9,000.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.