- Businesses can claim the bonus from 15 February 2021.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.
- Chancellor announces more support measures for UK businesses.
- The bounce-back loan scheme has provided £38 billion of finance to SMEs.
- Registrations rise to 21,616 per week in June.
- Changes announced to protect businesses during the pandemic.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.