- Scrutiny panel demands urgency to drive through reforms.
- Weighing up the effects of landlord tax changes.
- How payments for redundancy are taxed.
- Treasury reveals plan to further digitise taxes.
- Year-on-year borrowing ‘five times higher’ in June.
- The Public Accounts Committee is calling for a review of ‘expensive’ reliefs.
- Freelancers call for improved self-employed support.
- Chancellor wants to ensure the system is fit for purpose.
- Standard rate temporarily falls from 20% to 5%.
- Figures dispel hopes of a V-shaped recovery.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.