- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.
- MPs aim to make the UK a pioneer in technology.
- National Insurance contributions break all-time record.
- Business confidence grows, regardless of challenges ahead.
- ‘Non-doms’ can benefit from a more lenient tax treatment.
- Rising costs hinder business growth plans.
- Use of umbrella companies has grown since IR35 reforms.
- Statistics show consumer spending slowed.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.