- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
- Could future auto-enrolment increases kick in at key moments in people’s lives?
- Lesser publicised grant for the UK’s smaller exporters.
- It failed to indulge any specific fiscal policies.
- The case is part of a long-running IR35 dispute
- Many of these claimed to be from HMRC.
- Interest rates will stay at 0.1%.
- Eviction bans are to end in July.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.