- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
- Most early cancellation fees are liable for VAT.
- Fewer than a million customers now on a payment deferral.
- In September mortgage deals fell 26.7%.
- Notification period ends on 20 October 2020.
- The latest update on the coronavirus job retention scheme.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.