- MPs contemplate further two-year delay.
- Reimbursing employee costs waived for 2020/21.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
- New guides for eight different lines of work.
- Plans to ease restrictions “need more detail”.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
- Small businesses and B2B firms could be ready sooner.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.