- Recommends reducing seven-year period to five years.
- Less than 42% of calls answered in May 2019.
- SME lending growth increases 0.4% in 12 months.
- Customers who don't get a tax bill this July will need to pay more in January.
- Expenditure rises despite state pension age increases.
- Government announces measures to improve payment practices.
- Expenses and benefits must be reported by 6 July 2019.
- 960,000 temporary workers could benefit from access to training.
- Tapered allowance applies to individuals earning over £150,000.
- ABI proposes tax exemptions to support self-funding.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.