Most people starting up in business have a good idea and have the energy and commitment to see it through. But they are often not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business. We aim to get a full understanding of your new business and your goals. Based on that understanding we will guide you through the complexities of getting your business up and running.
We can help with the following:
- Deciding on the most appropriate structure for your business, sole trader, limited liability company or partnership
- Preparing budgets, trading forecasts and business plan
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deciding on a suitable accounting software for your business
- Advising on VAT registration
- Providing a full bookkeeping and payroll services if required
- Giving general advice on all business related matters
What our clients are saying
“When we decided to start up the Lamb Inn we went to Shilton Accounting to get some advice. We had worked with them before so new what to expect. They undertook the formation of the company and registered with HMRC for PAYE, Corporation Tax and VAT. They assisted me with negotiating facilities with my bank. Now a year on, they provide a complete accounting, bookkeeping and payroll service to us. They always available to help and are an essential part of our business.”
See how we can help you and your business
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call 01993 840983 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An initial meeting is free of charge.