- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
- Fuel duty frozen for the 12th consecutive year.
- Better than expected growth to oversee economic recovery.
- The top announcements affecting individuals from 27 October 2021.
- The top announcements affecting businesses from 27 October 2021.
- Chancellor is expected to raise taxes.
- Only 37% of businesses have taken green action.
- Accounting group recommends 60-day reporting period.
- Yearly payments will increase by £290.
- Average house £25,000 more expensive than last year.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.