- Unemployment increased to 5% in the three months to November 2020.
- Fines to kick in after 28 February 2021.
- The proportion of borrowing £1,000 or more increased to 45%.
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
- 23-year-olds to get highest NLW hourly rate for the first time.
- The loans are part of the £280bn support package.
- Around £1.8bn is expected to be paid out in claims.
- Govt. should 'extend relief for the whole of 2021'.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.