- “Nothing is off the table”, according to Chancellor Nadhim Zahawi.
- HMRC report examines tax difficulties for self-employed.
- Rumours of a replacement scheme remain in the air.
- Increase will see average worker have more take-home pay.
- Small businesses say they need support to reach their goals.
- 1.8 million extra taxpayers pay higher rates of income tax.
- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.