- The deal was announced on Christmas Eve.
- All non-essential retailers must close under tier 4.
- SDLT holiday set to end on 31 March 2021.
- Inflation decreased to 0.3% in November.
- The scheme will be extended until the end of April.
- The changes will affect businesses who trade with Europe.
- CGT could be targeted as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Unemployment rates were estimated at 4.9%.
- The UK and EU agreed to continue post-Brexit negotiations.
- The Government and five banks launch £25m post-Brexit scheme.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.