- Changes to take place from 1 January 2022.
- The ONS estimated 1.7 million people were unemployed in January this year.
- The Treasury announced 30 tax updates, consultations and documents.
- The Treasury released 30 tax updates.
- The process is available for a period of six months.
- The CIOT has raised concerns over the potential costs and burdens on businesses.
- Borrowing was £17.6 billion higher than the same period last year.
- Applications close on 30 June 2021.
- The extension is expected to save 340,000 jobs, according to the OBR.
- An extra 600,000 taxpayers are eligible for the fourth and fifth grants.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.