- Lifting of restrictions means workers may not qualify this year.
- Payments for April 2022 must be cleared early for weekend deadline.
- Financial support could be available for you.
- ONS figures show pre-COVID levels exceeded.
- Sales decreased compared to March 2021.
- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
Loyal support for local businesses
We’ve been offering precise and efficient accountancy and business advisory services since 2003. Find out more information on what we cover.